Tim Conley is a speaker, trainer and a business coach working with B2B service entrepreneurs. Here, he delivers some straight shooting, clear and simple insights on personal and business growth.
We discuss how:
- successful marketing does not require good ethics
- nobody truly has vision
- our actions do not align with our beliefs
- we’re afraid to define big goals
- successful leaders often ignore external opinion
- we say we want the truth but we really don’t!
To say that I enjoy speaking with Tim is a complete understatement.
Hear the full conversation on the podcast: